Any man or woman who is looking for ways on how to make sperm taste and smell better must have come across SemEnhance pills.
For women who have never tried but would like to experiment, and for those who do it as a part of their sex life but would love to change the taste of their man, read on.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 What Does Semen Taste Like?
- 2 What is SemEnhance?
- 3 How Does It Work?
- 4 SemEnhance Ingredients
- 5 How To Take It
- 6 SemEnhance Results
- 7 Pros and Cons
- 8 SemEnhance Pricing
- 9 SemEnhance Side Effects
- 10 Other Ways To Make Sperm Taste Better
- 11 Foods That Worsen The Taste of Semen
- 12 SemEnhance Review
What Does Semen Taste Like?
This question can cause nervous laughs and blushes, but the truth is that it causes great curiosity. Just by thinking about having to taste a man’s sperm during oral sex, many women feel repulsion. But what is the taste of semen?
The taste of sperm varies according to man, his way of life and his diet. Usually, it is said that it has a bitter touch, although there are people who say it is fruity and salty.
Although the composition of the semen of all men is the same, there are different studies that talk about how the taste and smell of sperm changes according to the diet of the man who produces it.
But don’t worry! You can change the taste of semen with some variations in the diet and taking natural supplements such as SemEnhance.
What is SemEnhance?
SemEnhance is a 100% all-natural supplement that acts by changing the smell and taste of semen, making oral sex a more pleasant practice. It is a semen flavor enhancer that has been specially formulated to give the semen a fruity taste.
The supplements contain 4 flavors of tropical fruits: pineapple, kiwi, banana and strawberry that make ejaculation more palatable to your partner.
It is a dietary supplement in pills, which when taken with some regularity change the taste and smell of sperm.
How Does It Work?
About 90% of the semen is seminal fluid, which is formed by the sugars, proteins, vitamins, salts and minerals that come from the food that is ingested in the body. This means, the semen will have the flavor of the diet you follow.
In addition to that, toxins in the body can increase the acid level of semen, making it bitter and less palatable. The combination of fruity flavors and vitamin C in SemEnhance helps eliminate these toxins and supports the semen production process in the body.
All ingredients found in this supplement are 100% natural and are added to the formulation in precise concentration to obtain maximum benefits.
Here is a list of SemEnhance ingredients:
- Vitamin C
- Bee Pollen
- Royal Jelly
How To Take It
The normal dose of Semenhance is two capsules a day: one before breakfast and one before dinner. Each Semenhance canister contains 60 pills, so with a canister you will have the full one month treatment.
You can increase the dose if necessary, but DO NOT exceed 4 capsules in 24 hours.
Like all natural supplements, SemEnhance results vary from person to person. Usually, most men notice a significant improvement in the taste of their semen in a month. However, habitual use of at least 3 months will greatly improve your semen and your partner will also enjoy the taste.
Pros and Cons
- It helps change the taste of semen.
- It helps give it a pleasant smell.
- Rich in Vitamin C.
- It helps strengthen the immune system.
- Formulated with natural ingredients.
- Results vary from person to person.
- Must be taken at least 1 month to see results.
A month supply of SemEnhance contains 60 capsules per bottle. Here are the current pricing of SemEnhance based on their official website:
- 1 Month Supply: $59.95
- 2 Month Supply: $109.95
- 3 Month Supply: $149.95
- 6 Month Supply: $279.95
- 12 Month Supply: $379.95
The more you buy, the greater discount you get. Also, 3 Month supply and above offers FREE global shipping.
To ensure the quality of this supplement, it is highly recommended that you only purchase from SemEnhance official website.
SemEnhance Side Effects
To prevent any type of allergic reaction we recommend reviewing the ingredients of the product. As of the time of this writing, no side effects have been described by consumers.
The semen enhancer is made with natural ingredients and fruits, which makes it completely safe. Just take the recommended dose and never take more than 4 capsules within 24 hours and you should be fine.
All adult men over 18 can use SemEnhance to improve the taste of their ejaculation. However, if you have a chronic illness and are taking prescription medications, it is recommended that you consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Other Ways To Make Sperm Taste Better
The taste of sperm has a lot to do with the eating habits of the person. If you begin to exercise, leave vices and have a healthy and balanced diet, the taste of your semen will improve.
Here are some other ways to make your sperm taste better:
- To enhance the sweet taste, eat many foods rich in chlorophyll, such as celery, wheat and parsley. You can also eat cinnamon, lime, lemon, mint, rice, potato or bread to improve semen taste.
- To get a neutral taste, which is neither sweet or salty, eat many green vegetables. Salads, boiled or grilled vegetables will help control the pH of your semen.
- To soften the bitter taste, eat everything that has to do with natural sugars such as fruits. The most recommended are pineapple and melon since they are diuretic fruits that will help reduce the bitter taste. You can also consume strawberries, blueberries or peaches, which will help reduce the viscosity of your semen.
- Drinking a minimum of 2 liters of water per day can also help improve the taste of your semen. If you are not a fan of water, you can use natural juices and sugary drinks.
Foods That Worsen The Taste of Semen
While there are ways to make semen taste better, there are also some foods or vices that you should avoid in order to achieve a better semen taste.
- Alcohol, nicotine and caffeine enhance the bitterness of your semen.
- Cabbage, cauliflower, asparagus and spinach also makes the semen taste bad.
- Dairy products such as cow’s yogurts and cheeses also worsens that taste of your semen.
- Foods high in sulfur such as garlic and onion also affects the taste of semen.
The trick to make oral sex memorable is for the person who does it to enjoy it. The more you like it, the better you do it. And, for this, the taste is very important.
For anyone who wants to improve the taste of their semen, I definitely recommend you to check out SemEnhance. Unless you have allergies, you don’t have to worry about side effects because it is a 100% natural supplement.