Pearly Penile Papules Removal is a guide that will show you how to get rid of your pearly penile papules in the comfort and privacy of your own home. It is an all-natural system that will work on any skin type without causing any side effects. In this Pearly Penile Papules Removal Review, we will show you what this program is all about, how it works, as well as its pros and cons.
What You Will Learn
What Are Pearly Penile Papules?
Also known as hirsutoid papillomas, hirsuties coronae glandis, or simply PPPs, pearly penile papules are small white skin marks that usually forms around the penis gland. They appear in rows around the penis head’s edges and can also appear on either side of the frenulum.
The PPPs are considered normal growth similar to a mark on the skin or mole, are completely harmless and are not contagious in any way. It is not in any way a form of sexually transmitted disease, or more commonly known as STD. Therefore, these papules could not be due to infection by sexual contact nor is there a risk of transmitting it to the sexual partner.
How Can They Be Treated?
The pearly papules on the glans do not disappear on their own. Although they do not constitute a disease that must be treated medically, they can pose an aesthetic problem for many men and cause them insecurity, especially when having sex. Here are some of the most common methods in treating PPPs.
- CO2 Laser Surgery – With this method, the protuberances are vaporized with a lot of precision so that the lesions disappear without damaging the skin of the penis and preventing scars from appearing later. This treatment can last between 20 and 30 minutes, which will vary according to the number of papules that each patient presents. It is not a painful procedure, but in the following days the area will remain a little red and sexual relations should be avoided during the first 10 or 15 days. Likewise, the use of an antibiotic cream will be recommended to prevent possible infections. This is the best treatment, however it is the MOST expensive.
- Radiosurgery – In this method radio waves are used to burn the tissues of the papules. In radiosurgery for PPPs, high energy waves are used that generate less heat. You may have heard of Gamma Knife surgery. In this surgical method, gamma rays (a radio wave) are used to remove brain tumors without the need of opening the skull. This type of surgery is considered as the latest trend in radiosurgery. Radiosurgery is more effective and causes fewer scars. This method is as popular as CO2 laser surgery, however, it is also costly.
- Cryosurgery – This is a popular treatment to remove warts, tumors, moles and other skin imperfections. This method is also used to eliminate PPP. In this treatment, the nitrogen liquid or argon gas will be applied to the affected area. This will cause the skin under the papules (blisters) to form on a crust and later fall within two weeks. This method is known to be very effective in the removal of warts, though, you can only have little bit of success in the removal of pearly penile papules. I believe that the only advantage of this method is that it is cheap.
- Excisional surgery – It is the basic form of surgery. In this procedure each papule is removed using a scalpel or lancet which is a blade of sharp scalpel under a local anesthetic. For pearly penile papules, this is considered as one of the cheapest method that involves surgery available today. This method can cause scars and it takes a long time to be cured. It can take between 15 days or more for the patient to return to normal sexual life.
- Natural Methods – There are a lot of home remedies available today to eliminate papules. Some of which are safe to use, while some of these methods can also cause permanent damage to the penis. This method is obviously CHEAP. The only downside is that, safe natural remedies results vary and can take time to show results for some people.
What is Pearly Penile Papules Removal?
Pearly Penile Papules Removal is an all-natural remedy for PPPs created by Josh Marvin. It is a nonsurgical approach that will completely cure all the signs and symptoms of your PPPs. It is a proven, pain-free, and scar-free alternative to over-the-counter treatments and expensive laser surgery.
Pearly Penile Papules Removal PDF contains 60 pages, broken down into 7 chapters. This guide will show you what PPPs are all about, its causes, symptoms, as well as detailed explanation of the many different medical approaches in removing your papules.
This eBook outlines 4 natural treatments that any man of any age can easily apply right at the comfort of their own home. It is designed in such a way that it can be applied on circumcised or uncircumcised penis, regardless of skin type.
Who is Josh Marvin?
Josh Marvin is an alternative medical practitioner, researcher and author of Pearly Penile Papules Removal eBook.
Josh started to experience pearly penile papules when he was 12 years old. Being self-conscious, he kept it a secret until he was almost 25 years old. He searched for a solution to cure his PPP for good.
The result of his research has led him to develop a method which completely eradicated his embarrassing papules and got his confidence back. Everything that he has learned about his condition was compiled and shared in his published book called Pearly Penile Papules Removal.
How Does Pearly Penile Papules Removal Work?
Pearly Penile Papules Removal starts with educating you what penile papules are all about. Since these papules are often mistaken as genital warts, Molluscum contagiosum, and Fordyce’s spots, Josh clearly discussed the differences between them, in order for you to make sure that you are getting the right treatment options.
After learning the basics, the program then proceeds to the proven and effective home remedies in treating your PPPs. On this chapter, you will be given a list of ingredients which can be easily bought in your local grocery stores. He will teach you how to prepare these homemade treatments and how to apply it correctly for the best results.
Does Pearly Penile Papules Removal Really Work?
Pearly Penile Papules Removal has been getting a lot of positive customer feedbacks since the time it has been released. As long you follow the recommendations of Josh Marvin in his guide whole-heartedly, you too, like many others, will also get positive results.
So, to answer your question: Does Pearly Penile Papules Removal Work? My answer would be YES.
Pros and Cons
Easy To Understand and Follow
The program is created in such a way that anyone can easily understand and follow it. It is completely straightforward, well-organized and well-written so you can follow through and understand what you are going to do whole-heartedly.
Options Are Available
Pearly Penile Papules Removal guide gives you 4 different natural remedies for getting rid of PPPs. Because every man is different, what worked for the other may not work for you. But with this guide, you can possibly find success because if the first method did not work for you, you may try again with the second, third or fourth option.
No Adverse Side Effects
There are many OTC topical aids for penile papules, yet most of them trigger negative side effects. As for Josh Marvin’s guide, all the methods that he will show you are all natural, thus the treatments are considered safe.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Josh offers a 100% risk-free guarantee which means you’ve got nothing to lose. Since it is being sold on ClickBank, you do not have to worry about being scammed. If you are not aware of ClickBank, it is one of the most secure and trustworthy online payment method worldwide.
Requires Patience and Dedication
Josh Marvin claims that he was able to treat his PPP in just 3 days. However, this may be different for other people, especially for the severity of your problem. Therefore, in order to succeed in this natural treatment, you must be dedicated in following his step by step procedure and wait until you get results.
Only Available in PDF Format
If you are not used to reading eBooks through your laptop, mobile and tablet, this may be a bad news. This guide is only available in PDF format and you may have to print it out in order to get a hard copy.
In appearance, PPPs can sometimes be confused with a sexually transmitted disease, such as genital warts. Cracks in the skin should not be open wounds, should not ooze, and should not sting or cause any irritation, otherwise, you should seek medical help because they may not be pearly penile papules.
Other types of normal marks can also be mistaken for pearly penile papules such as pimples, either individually or in groups on the shaft of the penis or in the scrotum that are known as Fordyce spots or sebaceous prominences. If you are not sure or for more peace of mind, you should consult your doctor for guidance.
Pearly Penile Papules Removal Review
Among all the previous surgical treatments to eliminate pearly penile papules, CO2 laser surgery is the best option to get rid of pearly papules. However, if you do not have enough budget to undergo surgery, or do not want to undergo surgery and hospitalization, you can try natural home remedies that will eliminate PPP.
I have not seen any other PPP removal guide that is as detailed and as complete as Josh Marvin’s guide. If you are embarrassed about your condition, I highly recommend you to check out Pearly Penile Papules Removal by Josh Marvin.