PaleoHacks Cookbooks are created for people who would like to lose weight, stay and get fit, stay healthy and gain energy. Although some people do not believe in Paleolithic diets, the advantages of not consuming packaged foods are just too many to mention. In this PaleoHacks Cookbooks review, we will show you what PaleoHacks Cookbooks are all about, as well as the pros and cons of purchasing these guides.
What You Will Learn
What is Paleo Diet?
Paleo diet is a diet based around eating unprocessed and organic foods. Just because athletes, celebrities and fitness experts adopted it into their lifestyle, it is now considered as one of the fastest growing diet in the world.
With this kind of diet, the food is natural and fresh because in its principles, the meals avoid processed products such as industrial bakery or processed meat products or foods with high sodium content.
The Paleolithic diet defends the consumption of meat of animals raised in freedom and fed with natural pastures, and avoids eating meats with hormonal treatments. I know it sounds hard. That is why, PaleoHacks Cookbooks exists, to make your life easier.
What are the Advantages of Paleo Diet?
- Help keep you healthy and consequently thin, strong and full of vitality.
- Calories are not counted or food is weighed. It eats with hunger until it is satiated without restrictions, respecting the foods of the Origin diet.
- A maximum of 3 meals per day are made. With periods of intermittent fasting that allow our digestive and immune system to rest. Our ancestors only ate plants and animals sporadically, since they lacked constant supply of food as they are today. Therefore, the human being adapted to store fat to use it as energy in times of scarcity. Nowadays, excessive amounts of carbohydrates are consumed, storing much more fat than can be spent.
- Robb Wolf says that this diet helps fight diseases caused by our current diet, full of refined foods, trans fats and sugars that cause degenerative diseases such as obesity, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, disease of Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, depression, infertility, pathologies that generate autoimmune diseases and other conditions such as acne, food intolerances, headaches, discomforts or inflammations. Our ancestors of the Paleolithic and at the same time the studies of the hunter-gatherers showed practically no heart attack or stroke while eating ancestral diets.
- It does not contain gluten, so it is suitable for celiac.
- All processed foods are considered poison along with soft drinks, and refined sugars. This theory is supported by the entire scientific community. By not consuming all these foods, the production of insulin is moderated.
- The necessary carbohydrates of fruits and vegetables are obtained together with essential micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, etc.).
- Reduces the appetite and increases the efficiency of metabolism without going hungry.
- It reduces the bad cholesterol and triglycerides in blood, and increases the good cholesterol.
- Prevents constipation.
- And so much more.
What are PaleoHacks CookBooks?
PaleHacks Cookbooks were created through a team effort in conjunction with numerous proponents of this lifestyle. These cookbooks are meant for people who want to go Paleo and get lean and strong muscles, flat tummies, finer digestion, youthful skin, brain clarity, and low risk of heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer’s.
PaleoHacks Cookbooks offer more than 125 nice sounding recipes you may not have tasted or seen before. The recipes found inside this recipe book include all kinds of food, such as snacks, main course, salads and desserts, which helps you not get bored with the same meals over and over again.
According to the book, you can enjoy virtually every health benefit under the sun if you follow its guidelines. The recipes in this cookbook are created by enthusiasts who want to help others get the incredible results that they have experienced.
Who are the PaleoHacks Team?
The PaleoHacks Team is the single biggest online community with ten thousands of people who are actually living in the Paleo lifestyle. According to their official website, they have over 25 team members, 13 of which are writers and 6 are creators.
Their goal is to make people think of Paleo as a lifestyle, and not just a set of strict rules that they need to follow. The community was created because these Paleo enthusiasts wanted a place where they can help people make the best, healthiest choices possible.
What You Will Get
- PaleoHacks Cookbook – The cookbook that we’ve been talking about in this PaleoHacks Cookbook Review.
- PaleoHacks 30-Day Jumpstart – This jump start guide will get you started on your Paleo Diet journey, and make sure that you are able to actually make a permanent, positive change in your health.
- The Paleo Food Guide – With this food guide, you’ll have a complete list of foods to choose from, and open up new delicious meals for you to eat! From this guide alone, you will get a complete list of healthy, delicious paleo foods, their seasonality and a Paleo shopping list.
- Eating Paleo at Restaurants – This manual will show you how to eat at restaurants and stay Paleo, sample meals you can order at restaurants which are delicious and available almost anywhere, and how to avoid foods that secretly have gluten or dairy in them.
- The Paleo 4x Cookbook – If you are not a fan of lengthy cooking in the kitchen, this cookbook is filled with delicious and paleo friendly recipes that just use 4 ingredients. In here, you will learn 65 quick and easy paleo recipes that you can cook anytime.
- One-Month Paleo Meal Plan – Planning meals help you make preparation easier. This manual will give you some ideas on how much to eat and what to eat. The meal plans included in here consists of the 125 delicious recipes that you can find in the PaleoHacks Cookbooks. All you have to do is to choose when you want to eat them!
Sample PaleoHacks Cookbooks Recipes
Let me share a delicious recipe we had recently and found in the book. Some could literally eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It’s that good.
- 1 Tablespoon raw, certified organic, extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 Pounds ground beef (or other ground meat of choice)
- 1 Organic onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves organic garlic
- 1 jar of organic Marinara sauce (or make it yourself)
- Diced organic tomatoes
- 5 teaspoons organic cumin
- 2-3 teaspoons organic chili powder
- 1-2 teaspoons organic thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Celtic sea salt
- A couple of Serrano peppers (or jalapenos, or Anaheim peppers)
- Sauté onions & garlic until they are browned
- Add cumin, chili powder, meat and thyme
- Stir mixture in pot or pan
- Pour marinara sauce, add peppers, salt, and tomatoes. Mix.
- Simmer for at least an hour
- I’ve found the saltier it is the better it tastes. So, I like adding in more salt. But that’s just me.
- Putting Serrano peppers on food processors to make a puree tastes amazing. You might also want to try it out.
- Instead of salsa, we use Marinara sauce. It tastes amazing as well.
If you ever want to impress someone with your cooking – this is the recipe to use.
Chili-Garlic Chicken Skewers
(Good for 2 persons)
- 2 Chicken Breasts, diced
- 6 Wooden Skewers, soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 6 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp. finely chopped and seeds removed Red Chilies
- Preheat barbecue grill on high heat or Preheat oven to 350 F .
- Combine the chilies, oil, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl to make sauce. Set aside.
- Put diced chicken to skewers then place them on an oven tray with baking paper.
- Pour garlic sauce and chili over the chicken. Make sure it has coated well.
- For 30-40 minutes, bake it in the oven or until chicken is cooked. On the other hand, if you want to cook on a grill, make sure to cook chicken on each side for 5-6 minutes.
Pros and Cons
Easy To Follow
One of the most common complaints about being in Paleo Diet is that it is boring or too hard. That is the reason why PaleoHacks Cookbooks has been made with clear instructions so that anyone can follow.
Includes Quick Meal Recipes
A lot of people struggle when they start this path because they do not have the capability to cook delightful meals quickly. These eBooks promise to teach you how you can cook some Paleolithic delicious foods in just a few minutes.
Wide Range of Recipes
As I have said a while ago in this PaleoHacks Cookbooks Review, it contains more than 125 paleo recipes. You can choose from a wide range of recipes and all of them are tasty.
Great Choice of Ingredients
The ingredients used in the recipes are designed to help you feel fuller for longer, which will help you avoid eating unhealthy foods and snacks.
Perfect for People with Gluten Allergy
The recipes contained use organic foods only, which is good for people with a gluten allergy.
One of the biggest advantages of purchasing this book is to become a member of the PaleoHacks community. Nothing beats connecting with like-minded people. Through getting support followers, it will be easier for you to ask for opinions from people who know better about this diet.
You will get free bonuses that are worth $135 when you purchase PaleoHacks Cookbooks . These free bonuses are the 5 manuals mentioned above which will definitely help you get better results and make your life easier.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Purchasing everything makes it risk-free. You can try some recipes found in this book over the weekend, and if for whatever reason you are not satisfied, you can get your money back. You just have to contact the PaleoHacks support team and you will get your full refund.
Even though the team has made the PaleoHacks Cookbooks easy to comprehend, choosing to go paleo diet means giving up on modern foods that you used to have. Which means, you need to adopt to a change in lifestyle. If you are still unsure if you can do this, it may require a lot of effort on your part.
Does Not Contain Pictures
Although obviously recipes books look better with photos to make you feel excited about cooking, the recipes in the cookbook do not include pictures. However, since this cookbook is created even for newbies, the team made sure that even the most inexperienced cooks can actually do it, so that even if you feel talentless, you can still move past eggs and bacon.
Are PaleoHacks Cookbooks Worth it?
Eating Paleo can be difficult, because it’s hard to figure out what to cook. Having this great cookbook means that you will have a great collection of delicious recipes that are already planned out for you.
PaleoHacks Cookbooks provides a lot of information, much more than most other eBooks. It is greatly produced and includes the basics about the Paleo diet, its numerous benefits and tips on how to adopt these healthier habits easily into your lifestyle.
So, are PaleoHacks Cookbooks worth your time and money? Well my answer is YES. If you are interested in giving the Paleo diet a try, it’s a great introduction to the lifestyle and it will teach you what you need to know.
PaleoHacks Cookbooks Review
If you’re searching for more Paleo recipes for dips, snacks, salad and other mouth-watering meals, lucky for you! The Paleo Cookbooks is a very much recommended solution. By getting a copy of these recipe books, you will get and learn how to cook 125 recipes in full detail, all delicious and mouth-watering, together with the bonus guides mentioned above. In addition to that, you will also learn tips that are proven to help you with your other issues in Paleo such as eating Paleo at restaurants and how to enjoy yourselves in there.
You can get your copy of PaleoHacks Cookbooks by clicking here.