To improve or maintain the shapes of our face that tend to sag, face yoga for slim face can prevent and slow down the appearance of wrinkles through certain yoga exercises for the head and face.
Our head is composed of muscles, bones, joints that must be maintained in exactly the same way that our body maintains it to keep it in shape, both in its appearance and in its functioning.
Performed in a calm, supported by an effective respiratory work and understood in a global vision of the physical and mental well-being, the exercises of yoga of the face are a precious help, in prevention or in maintenance.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 What is a Face Yoga?
- 2 Who Needs Face Yoga For Slim Face?
- 3 How Does It Work?
- 4 Examples of Face Yoga For Slim Face
- 5 Essential Tips To Improve Your Yoga Practice
- 6 Face Yoga For Slim Face Results
What is a Face Yoga?
A face yoga is a series of facial exercises based on the yoga tradition. It is believed that facial yoga can help tone, smooth and soothe the facial skin, making it appear brighter and younger.
Some spas offer a kind of facial yoga experience where a professional handles the skin, but it is also possible to do a face yoga treatment at home such as what I discussed in my facelift without surgery article.
If you do the exercises faithfully, you will notice a release in tension and feel less stress in your face.
Who Needs Face Yoga For Slim Face?
The face has a lot of tension and energy. As a primary mode of expression, the face can form hundreds of poses in a day because of anger, happiness, sadness, or a series of other emotions.
Most people have at least some tense facial muscles that benefit from facial exercises designed to loosen and release muscles. The yoga of the head and the face is beneficial to all the people, men or women who are:
- Preoccupied with maintaining the youth and vitality of their faces
- Eager to improve certain aspects of their face
- Wishing to experience the relaxation of the nervous system by this technique of relaxation and intense cleaning.
How Does It Work?
A facial yoga consists of a mixture of poses. You can find some examples of face yoga for slim face below. Some simple yoga postures focus on the facial area and can be easily done at home, at work or on the move.
Facelift Without Surgery is one good example of a course that mentions the benefits of yoga for the face.
A session of face yoga for slim face with a professional begins with an awareness of the facial anatomy and tensions of the face and neck. By releasing these tensions, the energetic channels are prepared to release and the lymph to circulate more efficiently.
The exercises unfolded aim to maintain and improve well-being and aesthetics. Each exercise is carried out in depth, 3 to 5 times, to the rhythm of the respiratory work.
The session ends in about 10 minutes of self-massage and relaxation to prolong the benefits of the session and to reconsider our body as a whole, from head to toe.
Examples of Face Yoga For Slim Face
One Half of a Clock
With your eyes closed, imagine that your eyes are at the center of a clock. Facial yoga exercise can be done in any comfortable sitting posture and strengthens the muscles of the eyes.
Look at noon, then look up at 1, 2, 3; Around the clock until you reach 12 again, then move your eyes in the opposite direction.
This face yoga for slim face procedure is done by rubbing your palms together to create a natural warmth when placed on the eyes. Doing this, the eyelids become relieved, provides a calming effect and relaxes the face.
Drag the palms together and move up and down for 30 seconds, then place your hands on your eyes, while you keep them closed.
The Lion’s Posture
The lion’s posture is a basic stretch jaw reducing tension in the face. Toning the skin muscle that controls the front of the throat. The lion’s posture works the corners of the mouth down and prevents wrinkled skin in the throat area.
Inhale through the nose. As you breathe out, widely open your mouth, stretch your tongue out, stretch the tip of the tongue toward the chin and make the sound “ha” as the roar of a lion.
Often, the way you keep your expression is attributed to the stresses of everyday life. The child’s posture is a forward flexion base that allows the body fall, fresh blood flows forward and refocus the mind inside.
In posture, release all the tension of the face, let your jaw relax and release your tongue palate.
Easy inflated posture
For easy inflated posture, sit back, cross your legs in front of you and straighten your back. This face yoga for slim face posture allows the body to stand still and calm the mind.
In this variant, the cheeks should look swollen as if you were playing trumpet in rehearsals.
This position is sometimes said to be the most difficult because it requires the body to completely relax in a prone position and come to a complete immobility.
Lie on your back, stretch your legs straight, let your feet fall naturally and leave the rest to the armaments with the rest of the body with the palms facing up. Tongue relaxes, skin the edge of the nose, forehead skin and eyebrows, which soften fine lines.
Note the difference between tension and relaxation involves an awareness of the facial muscles and encourages you to soften your face even when you are not doing yoga.
Essential Tips To Improve Your Yoga Practice
The regular practice of yoga does not only helps in making your face slimmer, but also helps a lot in improving the physical and mental efficiency of a person. It improves personality and offers a new way of bringing life.
Each individual has a different body structure. Some have great flexibility while some do not. Achieving correct posture plays an important role in maintaining physical effectiveness, including postures in face yoga for slim face.
Here are some essential tips that can enhance your experience.
- Consider the limits of your body while performing yoga, you need to consider your personal body limitations. Working hard is good, but putting undue pressure on the body can not give better results. Going slowly and giving enough to improve will help a lot in improving your workout time.
- Giving a sense of happiness. Being happy all the time can play an important role in improving your practice session.
- Create a perfect environment for practically reasons. In order to get the best results, you must choose a clean and peaceful training area. An open space with a serene environment play an important role in improving your practice session. All impurities will be removed and give you a better way to live life.
- Take a deep breath and keep your yoga posture done with effort and proper dedication. Avoid breathing while performing different postures. A long sigh is more effective to maintain good posture and stretch more. It also gives a healthy and energetic sensation.
- Focus on your goal and keep the motivators. In order to get the best results, you should remain motivated to achieve your goal. If you are doing face yoga for slim face, think about it and never lose sight of its purpose.
Face Yoga For Slim Face Results
Applying all the face yoga for slim face exercises only takes about 15 minutes, and according to its promoters, it should be done once a day. Long-term effects are thought to include reduced blood pressure, increased circulation and fewer stress-related headaches.
A face yoga for slim face will also improve the overall condition of the skin. In combination with a regular yoga practice, this method can balance and add focus on your life, especially if you rarely have time to take care of your body.