Anyone who is suffering from depression must take a look at Destroy Depression by James Gordon.
Millions of people around the world, regardless of race, nationality or culture suffer this disease that appears when we feel that our lives do not agree with our expectations and take the path of resignation and discouragement without being able to find any other way out.
This Destroy Depression review will show you what depression is in general and how James Gordon’s guide can help you end this undesirable suffering.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What Causes Depression?
Among the main causes of depression we can find both genetic, physiological, personal and environmental factors:
The presence of a history of depression in the immediate family (parents and siblings) increases the probability of depression by 25-30%. In several studies it has been determined that in monozygotic twins there is a 50% more probability that one of the siblings will suffer depression if there are precedents in the other. This percentage is reduced to 25% in the case of dizygotic twins.
The onset and chronicity of depression has been especially related to a decrease in the levels of serotonin at the level of neural junctions. For this reason, in the treatment of depression, a group of drugs, selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors, whose function is precisely to modify the levels of serotonin that are altered in these patients, is sometimes used. There is also a group of diseases closely linked to the onset of depression, most of them related to endocrine disorders:
- Cushing’s syndrome.
- Adisson’s disease.
- Hyperprolactinemic Amenorrhea.
It has been shown that there is a significantly higher percentage of depression in women than in men. Age is also an influential factor, and the range between 35 and 45 years is the one with the highest incidence of depressions. Pregnancy and postpartum are vital stages for women with an increased risk of developing depression due to hormonal changes.
It is considered factors that increase the appearance of this disorder all those that are negative for the subject (stress, anxiety, inability to address problems) in any of their personal domains (work, family), especially if the subject is also in a situation of dependence or habitual consumption of alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and so on. A situation of few or no interpersonal relations especially potentiates these factors.
How to Deal With Depression
Many people with anxiety disorders understand that their thoughts are irrational, but they still do not know how to stop them.
There is no conclusive explanation as to why anxiety and depression often coexist according to the United States Depression and Anxiety Association, however, you can find both relief with proper treatment.
Here are some of the most common treatment available for depression and anxiety:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is the most often used treatment to cure anxiety and depression. CBT has the ability to show people how to handle their anxieties, fears and symptoms of depression, by evaluating what is really causing it. Through this method, men and women also learn how to take control of their emotions.
- Antidepressant medications, which may be prescribed and are often used in combination with CBT.
- Exercise can also help both anxiety and depression disorders. Exercise allows your body to releases chemicals that make you relax and feel good. Taking just a 10-minute walk can relieve symptoms for several hours, says the American Depression and Anxiety Association.
- Relaxation techniques, which include the practice of meditation and mindfulness. Both can alleviate the symptoms of anxiety and depression and improve their quality of life, according to a comprehensive study review published in issue 03 2014 of the Archives of Internal Medicine.
- Organizations that offer mental health services, which may include a hospital or support group in your community.
You can also try Wellbutrin. The recommended Wellbutrin dosage is 200 mg per day, given as 100 mg twice daily. After 3 days of dosing, the dose may be increased to 300 mg per day, given as 100 mg 3 times daily, with at least 6 hours between successive doses.
Dosing above 300 mg per day may be accomplished using the 75- or 100-mg tablets.
What is Destroy Depression?
Destroy Depression is a simple 7-step guide to self-cure depression naturally without the use of drugs or expensive therapy. It is created by James Gordon, a former depression sufferer for over 20 years, who self-experimented these methods, to cure his own depression.
It is a comprehensive step-by-step guide to safely and naturally cure depression in just a few weeks.
It is a complete source of information that will guide you through the different types and causes of depression and will show you the things that you can do right now without making another doctor’s appointment or filling another prescription.
This eBook is designed to help sufferers regardless of their age and gender. It is a straightforward treatment plan that explains everything you need to know about depression and how to eliminate it in step-by-step manner.
Who is James Gordon?
James Gordon is a UK based researcher, who in recent years has been working hard to help thousands of men and women worldwide to reverse depression naturally and inexpensively.
He spent 20 years of his life with PTSD (Posttraumatic Stress Disorder) sufferer and many of those years on medication. Anti-depressants gave him unwanted side effects without helping, and spent thousands on therapy sessions without success.
For this reason, he decided to do something about it by himself, and by using an amalgamation of years of research, he came up with a system that successfully healed himself.
He wanted to share this system to help thousands of men and women experiencing the same problem he had. He published Destroy Depression System, a natural 7 step process which he used to cure his own depression, and made it available to public in year 2015.
How Does Destroy Depression Work?
Destroy Depression works by teaching you how to incorporate CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) techniques combined with some dietary and lifestyle changes.
You will discover the ways that many people unknowingly keep depression going, even while trying to treat it. You will also find out what you can do differently, including five simple steps that you can take to begin to feel better right now, one step at a time.
You can read about mindfulness in detail and find out how to use this simple but powerful strategy to reduce symptoms of depression and live with more energy and joy.
This guide will also teach you how to improve your mood and even enable you to get off your antidepressant medications completely.
This program will take you up to 12 weeks to completely master the entire program and safeguard you from any future bouts of depression. However, it is important to note that this is not a complicated treatment plan that requires a strict diet or years of work.
You should expect to see a difference in the way you feel and in your symptoms within a few days or weeks.
What You Will Get
Destroy depression is composed of 4 downloadable eBooks.
- Destroy Depression System – This is main guide which includes the 7-step system created by James Gordon.
- CBT Workbook and Tools – This eBook is a printable guide where you can keep track of your progress on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Through this workbook, you can create a log of your thought processes on a daily basis, and see your improvement as days pass with a positive mind.
- The Depression-Free Mediterranean Diet Book – Mediterranean diet is not new as it has been well known for its many physical and health benefits. For years, it has been hailed as one of the effective treatments in helping mental health problems. For this reason, James Gordon included this book for free, to introduce to you the benefits and ways of Mediterranean lifestyle.
- The Goal Setting Workshop – This eBook is created to help you design the future that you have been dreaming of. If you don’t know where to start, this is a good place to start. You will learn how to set goals that are achievable and take control of your own life.
Does Destroy Depression Really Work?
James Gordon incorporates Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in his guide, Destroy Depression.
For your information, CBT is one of the most recommended psychological treatments worldwide, mainly because there are many researches supporting it and it offers several benefits over other therapies.
This method has been recognized by medical professionals as a better alternative to current pharmacological treatments for treating anxiety and depression as it poses no health risk nor any adverse side effects.
One of the major goals of CBT is to “become your own therapist.” Studies have shown that self-directed CBT can be very effective.
Data from these studies also suggest that people who do self-help CBT for anxiety and depression tend to hold on to their progress over time, which is very encouraging.
Destroy Depression System does not only teach you everything you need to know about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It will also show you the exercises, foods and lifestyle changes that can help you achieve your goals and get rid of depression for good.
James Gordon’s system are all based on facts and are supported by numerous journals and medical books. There are also countless testimonials from real people who used his system, which proves that his product really does work.
What I Like About It
- It is a simple, yet effective easy-to-follow solution.
- It is a completely natural guide, which means you do not have to experience the bad side effects of anti-depressants.
- It is based on a real-life experience.
- It works for anyone regardless of age and gender.
- The workbook included in this program is very useful to keep track of your progress.
- Backed up with a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Lifetime updates available.
What You May Not Like
- It is only available in PDF format, which means you need to print them out.
- It may require a lot of effort and patience.
There is no magic bullet that will cure depression, but there are many different ways to manage it. The best way to beat your depression is to understand as much as you can about it.
Destroy Depression will give you a complete view of the mental, emotional and physical aspects of depression, and enable you to decide for yourself what you need to do to defeat it yourself.
If you think you are suffering from depression, or know anyone who is suffering from it, I highly recommend you to check out James Gordon’s Destroy Depression System.