In the previous post, we talked about how to treat acne using Acnezine. And so today, we are going to talk about how to fade acne scars.
When talking about acne scar treatment products, the best way to see if a product will work is through researching all of its ingredients. For me, one of the best acne scar removal products is Dermefface FX7.
In this article, you will learn more information about Dermefface FX7 and why I recommend it as one of the best acne scar removal treatment.
What is Dermefface FX7?
Endorsed by a leading aesthetic surgeon, Dr. Dave David, Dermefface FX7 is a scar removal serum that can be used on acne scars, burns, hypertrophic scars, chicken scars and injury scars. It is a product made by a Skinception, a famous company known for high quality skin care products that only uses natural skin care ingredients without parabens or harmful synthetic ingredients.
Dermefface FX7 is composed of a blend of scientifically proven ingredients, moisturizers and antioxidants that can fade and minimize the appearance of scars. It is non-greasy and fast absorbing that is needed to apply twice daily to achieve the desired results.
This scar removal serum works for both old and new scars. It does not only fade the appearance of scars, but also it flattens and smoothens the skin, eases itching and helps restore the health of damaged skin cells.
How Does It Work?
A scar is a patch of skin that forms when the body is healing a wound. When dead or damaged tissue from an acne, chicken pox or burn is removed, our body begins to produce collagen to regenerate the fibers that form the tissues and fill the wound.
Dermefface FX7 works by replacing scarred cells with healthy, normal skin. When too much collagen is produced during the healing process of the body, the scar appears larger and more discolored. So to help fade these discolorations, Dermefface FX7 normalizes the skin’s production of collagen to help fade the scars and replace it with normal healthy skin cells.
The 7 clinically proven active ingredients, 10 potent antioxidants and 5 super moisturizers contained in this scar removal treatment work synergistically on the 3 layers of the skin to diminish the appearance of scars. It increases the turnover of skin cells by fast-tracking the healing through the final stage of skin remodeling process.
Dermefface FX7 Ingredients
As mentioned previously in this article, Dermefface FX7 contains 7 active ingredients that work synergistically to improve the appearance of the scars. Here is a list of the 7 active ingredients of Dermefface FX7 together with some ingredients that are worth mentioning.
- Symglucan (10.00%): speeds wound healing, reduces appearance of scars and deep wrinkles, improves skin moisture, firmness, elasticity and smoothness, protects skin against UV sun damage and promotes collagen production.
- Dl-Panthenol (5.0%): has significant anti-inflammatory effects that speeds up the healing of superficial wounds.
- Pro-Coll-One+ (2.00%): increases skin’s smoothness and boosts the synthesis of collagen.
- Pentavitin (5.00%): improves skin hydration, skin smoothness and reduces flakiness and itching.
- Niacinamide (2.0%): reduces hyperpigmentation and increases skin lightness.
- Vitalayer (3.0%): diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, improves skin health and moisture, increases collagen production and increases hyaluronic acid production.
- Allantoin (.5%): moisturizes the skin, has anti-inflammatory effects, stimulates regeneration of healthy skin cell tissues and speeds the general healing of the skin.
Other notable ingredients:
- Hydrolite 5: increases skin moisture and enhances bioavailability of other ingredients.
- Beta-Glucan: reduces the appearance of wrinkles, treats eczema, burns and wounds, reduces the appearance of scars after surgery, moisturizes the skin and stimulates collagen disposition.
- Common Verbena Extract: treats and heals wounds.
Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber: increases skin moisture and collagen production, has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bilberry Fruit Extract: improves blood circulation, has antioxidant properties as well as Vitamin C, helps scavenge free radicals and maintain skin elasticity.
- Acai Fruit Extract: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, moisturizes the skin, heals dry or cracked skin and helps prevent erosion of epidermis.
- Goji Berry Extract: has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties, reduces the effects of skin aging and improves skin healing.
- Maqui Fruit Extract: helps reverse the skin aging process, supports optimal skin function and healing and has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Red Chokeberry Fruit Extract: improves skin healing and dermal regeneration, has exceptionally high level of antioxidants.
- Mangosteen Fruit Extract: improves skin healing and has antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract: increases the production of collagen, offers significant UV sun protection and has antioxidant properties.
- Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract: has a positive effect on skin’s ability to regenerate, increases collagen production and relieves sun burn, eczema and psoriasis.
How To Use It
After washing the face or body with a mild soap, apply a thin layer of Dermefface FX7 to the scar and skin immediately surrounding it. Massage the area until the serum has been fully absorbed by the skin.
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to apply the serum twice daily, first in the morning and second at night. You should continue using the product daily until the desired results are achieved.
Fading scars require patience. Depending on the depth and size of your scar, remodeling phase can take up to 2 years. However, with Dermefface FX7, you should expect to see results within 1 month to 2 months of use.
According to the manufacturer, for minor surface scars, Dermefface FX7 should be used for at least 3-4 months to achieve the best results. On the other hand, for deep surgery or injury scars, this scar removal serum should be used for at least 6 to 12 months.
Possible Side Effects
Bad side effects are extremely rare. However, if there could be any, it might be in the form of mild irritation, itching or redness. If this occurs, you might be allergic to one or more of its ingredients.
In order to prevent this rare occurrence, make sure to check the full list of ingredients and check if it does not contain anything that you are allergic to.
If you are unsure, do an allergy patch test by simply applying a small amount of Dermefface FX7 on your skin and wait for around 48 hours to see if you have any allergic reaction.
Pros and Cons
- Dermefface FX7 is made up of natural ingredients that are clinically proven to improve and diminish the appearance of scars.
- It is made by a reputable company, Skinception, and endorsed by a well-known aesthetic surgeon, Dr. Dave David.
- It is non-greasy, fast-absorbing and may be worn under makeup.
- It works on both old and new scars.
- Can be bought in bulk with great discounts and freebies at the official website.
- Offers free shipping for all orders over $150
- The company offers a 67-day money back guarantee.
- Results vary from person to person.
- Results take time as the product should be used continuously for at least 60 days to achieve the best results.
Where to Buy Dermefface FX7
It is best to purchase Dermefface FX7 only from the official website. Buying Dermefface FX7 from the official website ensures you of the freshest stock available and 67 day money back guarantee that you cannot get from other sellers.
Skinception does not sell their products on eBay and amazon. In case you see their products from these websites, it is either being sold by a reseller or worst, it might be fake.
In addition to that, since it is recommended that you use Dermefface FX7 for at least 60 days (for minor surface scars), you can save more if you purchase it in bulk from the official website.
You can visit Skinception’s Dermefface FX7 official website by clicking here.
There are 3 packages of Dermefface FX7 to choose from:
6 MONTH SUPPLY
3 MONTH SUPPLY
1 MONTH SUPPLY
I would highly recommend you to get the 6-month supply even for minor scars just to ensure the best results. If you have questions about their product, you can easily talk to their customer service through e-mail, phone or live chat.
Dermefface FX7 Review
Some acne scars disappear, others remain for life. When they become annoying, there are several acne scar treatment products that can help reduce them. And one of them is Dermefface FX7.
The problem with other products out there is that they don’t help remodel the scar tissues at a deeper level. With Dermefface FX7 scar reduction therapy, the scarred cells are replaced with a healthy normal skin, which makes it a unique product that you cannot find anywhere else.
What I like most about Dermefface FX7 is that it is made up of a unique blend of natural ingredients that work together in fading scars. So, if you are still looking for an effective acne scar treatment product, I highly recommend you to try Dermefface FX7.
Dermefface FX7 does not only work on new scars, it can be used on old scars as well.