2.9K 1 51
TMJ No More is a natural and holistic method to treat TMJ disorders and its related symptoms right at the comfort of your own home. It reveals daily exercises, dietary advice and lifestyle changes that can heal your temporomandibular joints in less than a month.
This TMJ No More Review will show you what this program is all about, how it works, who is it for as well as its advantages and disadvantages.
Causes of TMJ Disorders
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) acts as a sliding hinge between the jaw and the skull. Because these joints are flexible, the jaw can move smoothly from top to bottom and side to side, allowing us to speak, chew and yawn. The muscles that attach to and surround the mandibular joints are the ones responsible in controlling their position and movement.
Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD) are disorders that cause pain and dysfunction in the joints and muscles that control the movement of the jaw. This problem seems to be more common in women than in men and is often the object of consultation with the maxillofacial surgeon.
The TMJ disorders has several possible physical causes:
- Muscle tension – The muscular rigidity of the temporomandibular joint is usually due to an excess of use of the muscles, which in turn can be associated with psychological stress, intense closing of the mouth or teeth grinding (bruxism).
- Direct Trauma – Trauma to the jaw or side of the face can result in a bone fracture, a soft tissue hematoma, or a temporomandibular joint dislocation.
- Arthritis – Both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis can cause temporomandibular joint syndrome.
- Disc dislocation – It is a disorder in which the cartilage disc remains in front of its proper position. In most cases, the disc moves out of its correct location and gives rise to a crackling noise when it moves. In few cases, the disc is permanently out of place, and the movement of the jaw is limited.
- Hypermobility – It is a disorder in which the ligaments that hold the jaw in place are too “loose”, and the jaw tends to slip from its location.
- Congenital Anomalies – They are the less frequent causes of temporomandibular joint syndrome and affect a minority of patients. In some cases, the end of the jaw is too small, while in others it is too large.
In many cases, the cause of pain in the temporomandibular joint area is temporary and goes away without medical treatment in less than 6 months. TMJ No More, a guide which teaches the person how to control muscle tension and any associated pain through certain techniques, is by far the fastest way to heal certain TMJ disorders and teeth grinding issues without having to undergo any medical treatment.
What is TMJ No More?
TMJ No More by Sandra Carter is a 3-step TMJ plan which uses a unique and easy to follow exercises strategy and holistic methods that cure temporomandibular joint problems and its related disorders. It is a comprehensive guide which gives you an overview about TMJ and helps you determine what causes the pain in it so you get a better chance in breaking free from the TMJ pain once and for all.
TMJ No More PDF contains 192 pages of educational information divided into 4 chapters with recommended links and sources at the end. In order for you to better understand the exercises, colored pictures demonstrating the exercises are included and the recipes also include the step-by-step procedures and its ingredients.
Since TMJ is a medical condition and of course medical terms are to be discussed, a detailed glossary of all those hard-to-read and understand medical terms is included at the end of the TMJ No More eBook. Sandra Carter’s goal is to help others like herself find relief and learn about TMJ, and get the best options available for its treatment.
You can learn more about TMJ No More by clicking here.
Who is Sandra Carter?
Sandra Carter started her journey with TMJ No More looking for a natural solution for her TMJ problem after her specialist suggested that she should get surgery to cure all the symptoms that she is experiencing with her TMJ. She began to research into the disorder and it took her over 12 years to figure out what treatment methods would work best in her situation.
She bought every book on facial and jaw pain, nerve damage, teeth grinding, mouth and muscle therapies, sinus issues, detoxing, dieting, oriental medicine and nutrition. She spent hours in the library swallowing stacks of books, journals and magazines about TMJ, bruxism and nutrition and have literally read hundreds of medicine books from cover to cover.
Sandra also interviewed a lot of other TMJ sufferers, doctors, herbalists, chiropractors, naturopaths and homeopaths, who were all kind enough to lend her minutes of their time and fragments of their expertise and knowledge only to find a solution for her problem.
Over the years, she has spent a small fortune trying every type of product and treatment you can think of. Soon enough, she found the right combination of treatments that have since eliminated her TMJ and reclaimed her life. To help every patient out there shorten their journey toward recovery, Sandra Carter wrote TMJ No More to share the information she learned to all TMJ sufferers and get the right treatment and end their pain without delay.
How Does TMJ No More Work?
TMJ No More eBook begins by offering a brief introduction into TMJ to help you better understand what it is and what causes it. It includes an overview of the fascia and myofascial pain, the causes of TMD, the most common symptoms and diagnostic procedures for TMJ problems.
TMJ No More proceeds with the three-step holistic approach to curing TMJ by outlining the steps on how to improve jaw functioning through head, neck, mouth, tongue and chin exercises and an overview of specific vitamin and mineral supplementation designed to help ease TMJ pain. It includes the importance of proper diet and identifying the harmful habits that could be triggering your TMD.
TMJ No More further explains how other related disorders can be linked to your TMD including whiplash, splints and fibromyalgia and a variety of therapies to consider.
What You Will Get
If you purchase TMJ No More from its official website, you will also get 5 free bonuses. Here is everything that you will get:
- TMJ No More – This is the main PDF guide we have been talking about in this TMJ No More Review.
- The Ultimate Guide To Relaxation – A guide which teaches you how to manage stress which is one of the requirements in getting rid of temporomandibular joint dysfunction.
- The Beginners Guide to Yoga and Meditation – An eBook which teaches you the basics about yoga and meditation as well as the many different yoga and meditation styles.
- Secrets To Sleeping Soundly – A 57-page guide written by Ann Hudson to help people with insomnia or other related sleeping problems.
- Lifetime Updates – Sandra believes in constant improvement that is why even though TMJ No More is by far the best treatment option available for TMJ disorders, she will make sure that all her methods are updated and improved.
- One-On-One Counseling for 3 months – Sandra Carter offers a free email support for 3 months for anyone who purchases her program.
Pros and Cons
It Is Scientifically Proven
Scientific evidences have shown that specific exercises, dietary changes and lifestyle changes can help improve your temporomandibular dysfunction. As a matter of fact, it is not true that dentists would recommend surgery right away. Based on experience, they will first give you a month to try out the holistic methods mentioned inside TMJ No More and if your condition did not improve, that is the only time that they will suggest for you to get a splint or surgery.
Easy To Follow and Understand
Although TMD is a medical condition, Sarah Carter has made sure that her eBook is written in a layman fashion so that everyone can follow her guide. In fact, the guide is properly laid out and well-written that every medical term has been explained and has organized been into a logical order.
It is Very Educational
TMJ No More teaches you how to diagnose your own TMJ condition. Since TMD is a very complex disease, each and every condition were discussed inside the guide together with a detailed explanation on how to treat them.
Pictures Are Included
Unlike other programs which only provides text, this program has included high quality colored pictures that demonstrates the exercises recommended by Sarah Carter.
A lot of eBooks about TMJ are already outdated. With TMJ No More, you will get constant updates for the rest of your life. This means that even though your TMD has already been cured, you can pass this on to your children or granddaughter and still get the best updated holistic treatment for temporomandibular joint disorders.
3-Months E-mail Support
Not all nutrition specialists and medical researchers offer this kind of free e-mail support when you purchase their program. In fact, TMJ No More might be the only one. With this kind of support, you can get a free one-on-one counseling for all the questions that you may have and you will get an answer within 24 hours.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Sarah Carter is so confident that she is offering her TMJ No More with a refund guarantee. This is enough time for you to try out her methods and see if it works for you. She says that if her methods did not help you cure your problem, you can send her an email asking for a refund within 60 days from the date of your purchase.
It is NOT For Everyone
As I have said a while ago, there are many different causes of TMD. The methods provided in TMJ No More are only suitable for those who think that their TMD is caused by muscle tension, stress, arthritis, bruxism and unhealthy diet. Given that, those who have broken bones and congenital anomalies may not benefit from this program.
No Videos Included
Although there are detailed explanations and pictures demonstrating the exercises for TMJ, some people would prefer videos when following an exercise.
Only Available Online
TMJ No More is only available in PDF format. Therefore, you won’t find it in any bookstores because it is only available on their official website. So if you want a physical copy of this eBook, you will have to print them out.
Who Is This For?
Now, since I’ve said a while ago that TMJ No More is NOT for everyone, you might be wondering if this product really is for you. Well, if you have the symptoms listed below, you may definitely benefit from this program:
- You grind your teeth unconsciously especially at night while you’re sleeping.
- You have clicking sounds when you open and close your mouth.
- You feel pain on your teeth even though you are sure that they are healthy.
- You experience difficulty in opening and closing your mouth.
- You feel pain in your sinus.
- Your jaw feels exhausted in the morning.
- You feel pressure behind your ears.
- You experience difficulty in hearing.
- You have experienced locked jaw once in your life.
- You often clench your teeth unconsciously.
- You feel an unexplainable pressure behind your eyes.
- You experience unexplainable migraines or headaches.
For those who do not experience these symptoms but still feel pain in their jaws, methods found inside TMJ No More might not be beneficial for you. If that’s the case, you might need other treatment options for your TMJ problem performed by a maxillofacial surgeon.
Other TMD Treatment Options
Many times TMJ Disorders are transient and do not worsen. These cases only require a simple treatment such as those discussed in TMJ No More to alleviate the discomfort. If these therapies do not control the symptoms, the first therapeutic option consists of a minimally invasive maxillofacial surgery.
- Arthrocentesis – By means of two intra-articular needles, an articular wash is performed to eliminate all the microscopic particles and a solution is injected to help lubricate the joint.
- Arthroscopy – Through an approach in front of the ear, an intra-articular camera (arthroscope) can be introduced to allow the surgeon to examine the joint and thus remove the inflammatory tissue and manipulate the structures.
If the temporomandibular problem produces great functional disability and there is no response to conservative measures, the damaged joint must be replaced by a prosthesis.
- Joint replacement: the diseased parts of the jaw are replaced by an artificial substitute: temporomandibular joint prosthesis.
- Open surgery: In case of tumors in the joint or other specific pathologies it may be necessary to perform a complete open approach to the joint so that the surgeon can have full access to it.
TMJ No More Review
Problems in the temporomandibular joints frequently cause pain in the jaws and ears. Among the causes of these disorders are stress and anxiety, which make us tense the muscles and tighten our teeth. Scientific evidences have shown that certain exercises, massages, stretching, dietary change and lifestyle change can help get rid of TMD and its symptoms.
While there are a lot of free articles online about how to cure temporomandibular dysfunction, nothing can compare to the comprehensiveness of TMJ No More. This guide has definitely discussed everything from diagnosing your own condition up to the correct treatment to finally get rid of your problem and completely eliminate all of its symptoms.
TMJ No More has helped thousands of men and women cure the problems of their TMJ and testimonials have been increasing day by day. If you have been experiencing these TMD symptoms for quite some time, I definitely recommend you to check out TMJ No More and see for yourself how effective Sandra Carter’s methods are.
You can check out TMJ No More by visiting their official website.
Get TMJ No More at the BEST PRICE Available
2.9K 1 51