If you have been looking for a solution for hair loss, you’ve probably have heard about Profollica, an anti-hair loss system that really works in a consistent way. There is a lot of information available online when it comes to hair loss and also wide range of products available. Let us see what Profollica has to offer and see for yourself if it is the hair loss product you have been looking for.
What is Profollica?
Profollica is a complete anti hair loss system created for men, who would like to increase their hair growth and reduce their hair loss. This brand contains 3 different products that combine to provide the expected results. These are:
Profollica Activator Gel
The activating gel revitalizes the hair follicles and stimulates the growth of new hair.
This shampoo is very different than any normal shampoo you find in any store. Profollica shampoo creates a creamy, foam-filled lotion that you can use on all your hair. The shampoo repairs the scalp, fights against dryness, and gives the hair a better texture in general.
Profollica Daily Supplement
In addition to the benefits that gel and shampoo provide to your hair, Profollica’s nutritional supplement treats your hair from the inside out. The supplements provide your hair with a number of amino acids, minerals and vitamins that nourish and strengthen the follicles.
One of the main reasons why more men prefer Profollica over any other product for hair loss is due to the fact that Profollica is a complete system. Each product has its own work to do and together they play a vital role to ensure the best results. If you want to learn more, you can visit their official website by clicking here.
What Causes Hair Loss In Men?
In men, Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is the main factor in the appearance of androgenic alopecia. How is it produced? In androgenetic or androgenetic alopecia, the culprits are the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase and the testosterone hormone, produced in the prostate and scalp.
The enzyme 5-alpha-reductase converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is responsible for the atrophy of hair follicles. This results to making the membranes of the scalp become rigid.
It is for this reason that the follicular structure is saturated and receives less blood supply and the new hair are born weaker and thinner than normal. With an unhealthy appearance, the follicles end up atrophied and the hair that falls never gets replaced.
How Does Profollica Work?
DHT is the one responsible for shrinking and destroying hair follicles. For this reason, Profollica discourages the overproduction of DHT, the # 1 enemy of new hair growth. But not only that, Profollica has also developed this hair regeneration system consisting of these 3 important steps:
- The excessive production of DHT is inhibited by the daily supplement, which is medically approved and is 100% natural.
- Eliminates harmful bacteria from the scalp with Profollica shampoo helping to eliminate the biggest problems of the scalp such as dandruff, psoriasis, oily hair, itchy scalp and more.
- Promotes a fast and healthy growth with the follicle stimulant included in the activating gel that is sprayed on the roots of the hair after each wash.
Most clients claim to have seen hair begin to grow again within 30 days of use, with more significant results seen after 60 days of use.
Is It Safe?
No matter how many comments and recommendations you read about Profollica, you need to test it to see how effective it can be for you and your scalp. That’s why every purchase of Profollica is backed by a full money back guarantee for 60 days, enough time for you to try the product.
Other products often offer a 30-day guarantee that in most cases is not enough to evaluate the product correctly. That shows the faith that Profollica has in its products and systems to prevent the loss of more hair.
Profollica has a very long list of ingredients. Here are the list of ingredients found in each respective Profollica product together with a summarized version of their functions. You can read more about the function of each ingredient here.
Profollica Daily Supplement Ingredients:
- Niacin – 40 mg – Increases blood circulation to the scalp and strengthens hair.
- Vitamin B-12 – 6 mg – Plays an important role at the formation of red blood cells that are responsible in transferring oxygen to various parts of the body including the hair.
- Panthothenic Acid – 92 mg – Restores luster and prevents premature greying of hair, regulates oil in scalp and production of sebum.
- Iodine – 100 mcg – Controls metabolism of cells and restores the healthy function of thyroid.
- Manganese Gluconate – 10 mg – Promotes a synergistic effect on vitamin B complex, vitamins that are considered essential in the growth of hair.
- Folic Acid – 400 mcg – Helps in making hair grow faster.
- Biotin – 600 mcg – Strengthens hair, protects hair from drying, increases the elasticity of the hair’s cortex and prevents hair breakage.
- Chlorophyll – 30 mg – Stimulates new hair growth.
- Zinc Oxide – 20 mg – Reverses hair loss and greying of hair, strengthens hair shafts, promotes cellular production, maintains oil glands, and assists in repairing damaged tissue.
- PABA – 30 mg – Reverses grey hair, improves the quality and strength of hair.
- L-Cysteine – 40 mg – Increases hair growth, improves hair texture and quality, forms hair shafts through binding with other proteins.
- L-Isoleucine – 4 mg – Essential for synthesis of hemoglobin and regulation of energy levels and blood sugar.
- L-Histidine – 4 mg – Regulates and utilizes minerals, maintains the myelin sheath of the nerves.
- L-Arginine – 4 mg – Increases blood circulation in the scalp via the nitric oxide, add nutrients to hair, promotes healthy hair growth.
- L-Leucine – 4 mg – Slows down the muscle tissue degradation, heals broken bones and skin, lowers blood sugar levels, and works with L-Isoleucine and L-Valine.
- L-Lysine – 4 mg – Inhibits production of 5-Alpha-Reductase, reduces production of DHT, responsible for building muscle, calcium absorption and production of hormones.
- L-Methionine – 4 mg – It is an anti-oxidant that benefits hair and nails.
- L-Phenylalanine – 4 mg – Aids in hair pigmentation.
- L-Threonine – 4 mg – A critical component of elastin, collagen and enamel protein.
- L-Tryptophan – 4 mg – Initiates hair growth.
- L-Valine – 4 mg – Responsible for muscle metabolism, nitrogen balance and tissue repair. Helps severe deficiencies in amino acids.
- L-Aspartic Acid – 4 mg – Helps in normal function of cells, strengthens immunity, produces antibodies and immunoglobulins.
- L-Serine – 4 mg – Functions as a catalyst to many enzymes.
- L-Glutamic Acid – 4 mg – Treats depression symptoms.
- L-Proline – 4 mg – Assists healing of wounds and reduces aging signs.
- L-Glycine – 4 mg – Slows degeneration of muscles, aids in tissue repair, releases oxygen to cells, promotes healing, supports detoxification and addresses depression symptoms.
- L-Alanine – 4 mg – Manufactures antibodies, metabolizes organic acids and sugar, calms the brain and maintains blood sugar level.
- L-Tyrosine – 4 mg – Maintains hair color and synthesizes proteins.
Profollica Activator Gel Ingredients
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract – Improves the scalp’s blood circulation.
- Arginine – Makes hair growth healthy, increases blood flow to the scalp, makes nutrient available to the roots.
- Acetyl Tyrosine – Maintains color of the hair.
- Arctium Majus Root Extract – Improves circulation of blood, slows down loss of hair, strengthens the follicles of the hair, encourages growth of healthy hair.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein– Provides nutrition and strength to the hair, reverses hair loss.
- Polyquaternium-11 – Prevents frizzy hair.
- PEG-12 Dimethicone – Makes hair smooth and silky soft.
- Calcium Pantothenate – Maintains color of hair.
- Zinc Gluconate – Reduces overproduction of sebum which prevents hair growth.
- Niacinamide – Blocks DHT.
- Ornithine HCl – Increases flexibility and suppleness of scalp tissue.
- Citrulline – Essential proteins during hair growth phase.
- Glucosamine HCl – Strengthens and prevents brittles of hair.
- Biotin – Stimulates hair growth, blocks DHT.
- Propylene Glycol – Helps retain moisture.
- Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract – Blocks DHT, inhibits production of 5-Alpha-Reductase enzyme.
- Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract – Increases blood circulation in the scalp, increases the available nutrients for follicles and hair roots.
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract – Prevents DHT from destroying hair follicles.
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract – Prevents DHT from destroying hair follicles, has anti-bacterial capacities and strong cleansing properties, soothes the scalp.
- Germall Plus – Preseves the contents of the product.
Advantages of Profollica
- It is made of up natural ingredients, thus, it is safer to use compared to prescription drugs.
- It treats hair loss both internally and externally.
- It has a 60-day money back guarantee so you’ve got nothing to lose.
- It is manufactured by a well-known and successful company, the Leading Edge Health.
- It is relatively cheaper compared to other hair loss products that are proven to work.
Disadvantages of Profollica
- It is only designed for men.
- It is a long-term treatment, which means that you need to use them holistically for at least 2 months.
How To Use It
In order to achieve the maximum effectiveness of these products, you must use all of them everyday.
After shampooing and drying your hair, use the gel like any other gel in the hair, leave it there and continue to do your homework or go to work without worrying about the gel.
For the supplement, you are only required to take one pill daily, preferably during or after lunch.
What To Expect
Anti-hair loss products have been around for several years now and many of these products have turned out to be a failure. With Profollica something different happens, it is simply impossible to ignore all the positive comments that exist on the Internet about Profollica. The majority of comments that exist are from satisfied customers with the product and what it can do. In addition to the comments there is a good amount of medical tests that you can read yourself before considering this solution for the loss of your hair.
In fact, a large number of Profollica users experienced considerable hair growth in the first months of use, and even more clients report that they were losing much less hair almost immediately after using the system in the indicated manner.
Profollica Side Effects
One great thing about natural products is that you eliminate the harmful side effects that traditional drugs produce. Few of the most common side effects that men experience with OTHER hair loss supplements are decreased libido, erectile dysfunction and impotence.
Profollica being a natural product does not mean that it will not cause you any negative side effect. Based on our research, a few people have reported itchiness and a burning sensation after applying the activator gel on their scalp.
If any of these problems persists, it is better to stop using the product because you might be allergic to some of its ingredients and consult your physician.
Where To Buy Profollica
Profollica can be purchased directly from their official website. Due to the fact that this hair loss system had been successful for very a long time, counterfeit products have been reported to be being sold on famous online marketplaces such as eBay and amazon. For this reason, purchasing only from the official website assures you that the product you are buying is authentic.
For a short time, they are offering some gifts with the purchase. Profollica is also offering great deals for those who would purchase their three-month supply and six-month supply packages. You can check them out here.
The product comes with a 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. You can buy the product and if during the first 60 days, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied, you only need to return the remainder of the products in their original containers within 67 days of making your purchase (60 days guarantee + 7 days for the shipment). The company will refund 100% of the purchase price of the product, excluding shipping costs.
You can find more information about Profollica by clicking here.