CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift is a treatment echoed by celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Aniston, Madonna or Linda Evangelista, who wear their perfect features with their help. This non-invasive anti-aging treatment, with visible results from the first session, is one of the most complete on the market.
The aging process is unstoppable and part of life. But for women, there is a growing pressure to look younger for longer and try to beat nature. CACI is the new facelift without surgery that re-educates the facial muscles until they recover their original position, reduces wrinkles, hydrates deeply, and reduces cellulite and tones up body muscles. It is a very sophisticated equipment of microcurrent therapy that allows simultaneous treatments.
What is CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift?
CACI (Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument) is an award-winning technology with experience in the beauty industry that spans two decades. As a provider of more than 10,000 of the world’s leading beauty salons, gyms, destination spas and day spas, CACI is the UK’s largest manufacturer and provider of non-invasive aesthetic treatment systems.
CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift is the most innovative treatment in advancing the medical-aesthetic technology of non-invasive rejuvenation treatments for more than 20 years. This system offers a wide range of action, among which the treatment of the effects of aging stands out. It works by reeducating the muscles and getting them to return to their initial position and their functions to last over time, achieving a total rejuvenating effect.
CACI’s continuous investment in research and development allows it to be at the forefront of new scientific and technological advances. The spectacular results obtained using this exclusive technologies has attracted a number of celebrities to use and recommend CACI treatments.
Currently, there are 5 different types of CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift treatment systems. The launch of the new CACI range and its treatment system establishes new standards in non-surgical treatment technology at a global level. CACI is committed to the continuous improvement of design, a futuristic style and the incorporation of the latest advances in electronics.
CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift Machine
CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift Machine is based on modern and safe treatments of Microcurrents, Micro Dermabrasion, LED Therapy, Faradic Currents, Ultrasonic Peeling and Hydratone’s unique system.
Originally developed for the treatment of facial paralysis, microcurrent therapy is now widely used as an anti-aging aesthetic treatment.
The microcurrent uses a current with an intensity of less than one millionth of an amplifier (<1 mA). A current of higher intensity will make the contractions of the facial muscles can worsen lines and wrinkles, while the stimulation of microcurrent does not contract the muscles, but works by a process called muscle reeducation to achieve results.
Who Is It For?
CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift is suitable to anyone who wants to improve the tone of their skin and a younger appearance without resorting to a more aggressive treatment. It is a perfect solution for many people who are reluctant to undergo surgery for purely aesthetic reasons, or who are able to justify spending several thousand dollars on these procedures.
Who Is It NOT For?
People who are being treated with Botox on the face must wait 3 months before treatment can be done. Also, people who had derma fillers should wait 2 weeks before they can get CACI non-surgical facelift treatment.
Anti-depressants, muscle relaxants and high blood pressure may reduce the treatment’s effectiveness. People who are diagnosed with cancer, epilepsy, heart condition, pregnancy, diabetes, thrombosis and skin disease cannot also get this treatment.
This treatment is also contraindicated on people with cardiac pacemakers, facial implants, skin lesions, metal pins or plates and people who also had a recent surgery for the past 6 months.
How Does CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift Work?
The CACI uses a small microcurrent that helps tone, enhance and reeducate the muscles to their original position.
The face has more than thirty muscles located under the cutaneous surface, which are directly connected to it. By stimulating the muscles, they contract or expand. It is the direction of the stimulus that determines the reaction and this direction is caused by the position of the probes on the muscle.
In any case, the firmness is restored through a non-surgical process that corrects the muscular flaccidity, which in turn corrects the flaccidity of the skin. The treatment also stimulates blood circulation, which helps improve muscle tone and counteract dryness.
CACI treatment has several programs. After a personalized diagnosis with the doctor, he or she will determine the most appropriate for your needs and objectives. Nonetheless, these are the step-by-step procedure that usually happens:
- The skin is removed and a microdermabrasion is performed with an orbital rotation system that does not use crystals. It is a painless and non-invasive system that uses hygienic single-use heads in order to achieve a clean, luminous, smooth, healthy and uniform skin in which the process of cell renewal has been accelerated.
- The anti-wrinkle comb is passed, which provides a non-invasive alternative to collagen injections. This technique combines high frequency stimulation with red LED light therapy, which increases cellular circulation and rageneration. The anti-wrinkle comb fills in the deepest wrinkles and fine lines.
- The next step is the lifting with microcurrents that is done on the entire facial surface, neck and neckline. The work is carried out at a deep level, which is why reeducation is cumulative and lasting results. The 32 muscles connected to the skin are stimulated by specific movements that return them to their original position.
- Regenerative patches are applied in the areas where the skin is required to be more receptive to cosmetics.
- Finally, the Hydratone gel mask, formulated with hyaluronic acid (powerful moisturizer that provides luminosity) that, when massaged with the microcurrent conductive rollers, is charged and bathes the entire face with a rejuvenating energy.
What to Expect
The results that you can achieve with CACI non-surgical facelift includes muscle toning, luminosity, softens deep wrinkles and expression lines, deep hydration and acceleration of the cell renewal process.
To be specific, here is a list of things that you should expect after a course of treatments:
- Smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
- Deep hydration.
- Spot treatment.
- Blend scars.
- Improve acne and its aftermath.
- Activate facial lymphatic drainage.
- Reduce eye bags.
- Improve the quality of tissues.
Yes. You can experience all these without having to go through the discomfort of an operating room and with visible results from the first sessions.
The number of sessions will highly depend on the skin condition of each patient. The more saggy skin, wrinkles and fine lines you have, the more sessions you will need.
On average, for the initial treatment of CACI, 8 to 15 sessions are necessary at a rate of 2 or 3 times per week. You need to follow this schedule in order to keep the muscles of your face active. Once you’ve achieved your desired look, you will have to maintain it.
The length in between sessions will be decreased once your wrinkles and saggy skin have been gone. For maintenance, one session is recommended every 4 or 6 weeks.
CACI Non-Surgical Facelift Treatment Systems
There are currently 5 different CACI non-surgical facelift treatment systems. These are:
- CACI Classic – This machine is known as the non-surgical face lift. Treatment modes include the treatment of lines and wrinkles as well as facial lifting body conditioning.
- CACI Quantum – Quantum features all the functions that classic has but goes a step further. This one has a total body toning treatment mode which tightens and tones sagging body muscles. It has over 70 pre-programmed modes for contouring, slimming, lymphatic drainage, cellulite, wrinkles, facial toning, scar tissue and acne.
- CACI Ultra – CACI Ultra combines the Classic with Futur-Tec system. It incorporates Ultrasonic Peel, Microcurrent, LED Light therapy and Hydratone. It has 40 pre set treatment programs and utilises a special ultrasonic handset.
- CACI Ultimate – This combines facial toning, microcurrent, LED light therapy and orbital microdermabrasion. It has an automatic sequential treatment mode for facial toning, softening lines and wrinkles, sun damage skin hydration, hand rejuvenation, acne or blemish and stretchmarks treatment.
- CACI Synergy – This is the latest system which combines the features of CACI Ultra and CACI Ultimate. It uses S.P.E.D. microcurrent technology which helps in the production of collagen and stimulates tissue regeneration.
You can watch the new CACI Synergy Non-Surgical Face Lift treatment below:
How Long Does It Last?
The results that you will obtain from CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift won’t last unless you follow the recommended sessions. It is just like when you go to the gym to build muscles. When you stop from exercising and going to the gym, eventually your results will fade.
In order to keep the youthful glow that you’ve achieve from CACI, you must maintain and keep doing it. The recommended maintenance is to get the treatment once a month.
CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift Side Effects
CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift appears to be completely safe. As of the time of this writing, there are no known risks or side effects. Also, there is usually no pain associated with the treatment.
As long as you don’t have any infections or skin diseases on the treatment area and you are generally healthy, you should not experience any adverse side effects as well.
CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift Reviews
Jennifer, who was a lover of creams with AHA or alpha hydroxides in the 90s, has declared herself a fan of the CACI laser facials, which are also loved by Prince Harry’s current partner, Meghan Markle.
Ordinary men and women are also using CACI non-surgical face lift and blogs about the amazing results they are seeing, reporting that their skin looks softer, healthier and less wrinkled after a treatment cycle.
Check out these CACI Non-surgical face lift reviews and results:
On the other hand, doctors from RealSelf.com advises that you’d rather invest on a more permanent solution than a temporary result. Dr. Andrew Campbell said that the real problem relies on the muscle. It is because the muscles does not lengthen as we get older. He said that tightening them won’t help the aging face because the results will only be temporary. He, as a surgeon, would rather tighten the muscles using surgical approach. He recommended Ultherapy or Halo laser, as an alternative that can give visible improvement that will surely last.
Cost of CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift
The average price of CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift is £30 – £40 for a 30-minutes session, £45 – £68 for a 60-minutes session, and £58 – £80 for a 90-minutes session.
Since it is recommended that you should undergo more than one session, there are packages where in you can get bulk sessions with great discounts. Of course, it will depend on the clinic how much discount they are willing to give.
CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift is the most innovative system in advancing the medical-aesthetic technology of non-invasive rejuvenation treatments for more than 20 years. This system offers a wide range of action, among which the treatment of the effects of aging stands out.
It works by reeducating the muscles and getting them to return to their initial position and their functions to last over time, achieving a total rejuvenating effect.
CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift is basically for anyone who would like to look younger without getting injections or surgeries. However, there this treatment is also contraindicated on people who have certain diseases and conditions.
The results obtained from this system is NOT permanent. In order to achieve a long lasting effect, you will have to continue getting this treatment for at least once a month.
While it appears that each session of CACI is quite expensive, there are available packages where you can get bulk sessions at great discounts.
For the meantime, if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift, why not check out Face Lift Without Surgery? It is an all-natural guide to get a younger looking face without the need of surgeries or therapies.